Gear Cutting Machinist
Perform basic operational functions of gear cutting machines.
- Mount align and secure tooling, attachments and work piece on machine
- Familiar with cutting, spur, sprocket, helical, bevel, worm, internal & external gears
- Install cutting tools in machines
- Calculate and set machine controls to position tools in relationship to work piece and to regulate factors, such as cutting depth, speed, feed and coolant flow
- Stop machine to change cutting tools & setup in according to required machining sequence or to measure parts for conformance to blue print specifications, using precision measuring equipment
-Maintain proper machine maintenance of machine, equipment and facilities and keep in proper condition
-Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with CG&S policies, 5S procedures, and in line with CG&S core values.
For more information, please click here: Gear Cutting Machinist
Gear Equipment Set-up / Operator
Responsible for proper operation of gear equipment; routine maintenance, lubrication, cleaning, quality of parts in process, efficiency of machines in processing (Tools are sharp, least down time between cycles ect.) Aid in other machine shop functions as deemed necessary with in person’s capabilities.
- Operate various gear manufacturing equipment: shapers, hobbers & bevel gear generators & related cutting tool sharpeners. Some set up experience would be a plus however; we can train the right candidate.
For more information, please click here: Gear Equipment Set-up / Operator
All aspects of sales activity including but not limited to:
- Locate new customers and maintain existing accounts.
- Talk with customers by phone, email or in person.
- Travel as required to meet with new customers and to maintain contact on a regular basis with current customers.
- Prepare sales material mail-outs.
- Identify key accounts, develop and implement a strategy for obtaining their business.
For more information, please click here: Sales
Please send your resume and cover letter to Tom Shaw: firstname.lastname@example.org